New Mexico Interior Design Continuing Education Requirements
The New Mexico Board of Interior Design requires New Mexico-licensed interior designers to complete eight (8) hours of board-approved continuing education every year.
- CE Requirement: Eight (8) hours of continuing education (.8 CEUs), which must address health, safety and welfare issues (HSW).
- CE Cycle: Annual - all licenses issued by the board expire October 1.
- Acceptable Coursework: Board-approved continuing education courses.
- Reporting of Credits: Providers CANNOT report continuing education credits earned to the New Mexico Board. However, licensees must submit the required proof of attendance as part of their annual renewal (along with renewal application and fee).
- Tracking of Credits: Registrants are responsible for maintaining proof of successful completion of continuing education activities. Did you know? Design Arts Seminars keeps track of the courses you take with us and provides you with online access to your transcript saving you both time and money, especially in case of audit.
- Audit: The board office shall verify credit hours earned prior to renewing the license.
- Source: New Mexico Board of Interior Design
Post comments or questions on this blog or contact Design Arts Seminars, Inc.
For a list of continuing education opportunities, please visit Design Arts Seminars' calendar of events.